Delete BYJU'S Account - www.byjus.com

Discuss how to delete BYJU’S account. Get customer care phone number and email address details of Byjus.com. It is an education-related website/app which is becoming famous in India.

Brand ambassador of this app is a well-known Indian artist. You probably have seen his ad while watching television. Over 730,000 people have reviewed this application on the Play Store.

People often visit the site to buy online exam courses. Create BYJU’S account is absolutely free. There is a library of so many questions. Experts will also help you. The chapter-wise test will make your mind sharpen.

Is there any doubt about the bought product? You can cancel the order at any time. But you have to use the same email ID that you used to buy an educational course. Using a registered account, a user can manage details, check purchased history, and update the address.

Delete Byjus.com Account - BYJU'S

I asked one of his representatives through the company’s online chat feature. I have uploaded a screenshot. His name is Rajiv. He has not answered satisfyingly. I think that he had stopped the conversation forcibly.

If you would like, you can also contact BYJU’S team via Online Chat option. Else, you can try one out of two methods.

1. By helpline: Dial helpline number and ask any available person to guide on how to delete BYJU’S account.

2. By email: Getting help via email is the second method. Just, compose a new email. Write a suitable title and then send it to official id.

BYJU'S Customer care

• Phone number: +91 92413 33666

• Email address: support@byjus.com
    Business enquiry: contact@byjus.com
    Order: cancellations@byjus.com

• On social media:
    Facebook.com/byjuslearningapp
    Twitter.com/byjusclasses

• Live chat: available on byjus.com/contact-us page.

• Fax: not found!