Delete Citrus Pay Account - www.citruspay.com

Discuss how to delete Citrus Pay account (www.citruspay.com). Get customer care phone number, email address, live chat contact support detail.

Many Digital Wallets have become famous in India. There has been a digital revolution in India due to increasing internet users. With the emerging online shopping trends, the payment gateway step is required on the site.

Citrus Pay provides both Digital Wallet and Payment Gateway solution simultaneously for their clients if they wish to take it both. If you yet not opened an account, then install the Citrus app and complete the sign-up process.

By using Citrus Wallet app, mobile users can withdraw money directly to the added bank account and request other members if they have not paid yet.

We observed the ‘Need Help’ page and noticed that getting help is not easy. Because there is automatic BOT support. We have found another option to cancel Citrus Pay account.

Citrus%20Pay

Suggestion:

1. Delete linked Debit or Credit Card/Bank Account payment option before cancellation.

2. Save receipt of the last transaction for future reference.

Citrus Pay Delete Account Guide

• Visit the official website, https://www.citruspay.com.

• Hover mouse over Login link available in the top primary menu and select Consumer or Merchant option.

• Click drawer icon located at the top left side and select Settings.

• Press ‘Deactivate profile’ button.

• You can contact the Help Centre or reply below if there is still any doubt in mind.

I had to face the problem on Citrus Pay payment gateway. I was trying to donate some money to a website. As soon as I add some details and press the next button, the buffering continues on the next page.

Then after a few seconds, a message came on my mobile from the bank that the money has been deducted. I tried to find a solution.

Later, I got Citrus Pay contact number - 01246793000. I dialed the number and hardly had a conversation with the representative.

He told that ‘This number is for merchant’s help. If you have any problem with payment then send details using email’. Now, this service has become PayUMoney and all the customers are migrated to PayUMoney.

• Phone Number: 01246793000
    (Not for payment gateway problem, only for merchants)

• Email address: support@citruspay.com

• Help on social media:
    Facebook.com/citruspay
    Twitter.com/citruscare

Live chat and Fax: no info!

Official help page: consumers.citruspay.com/need-help

To complete the registration process, install the Citrus Pay app on your Smartphone. Fill all the necessary details such as name, mobile number, email, etc. Use only Indian mobile number that attached to the bank for easy sign-up.

There is a separate page for both, Digital Wallet customers and Merchant. A user can also manage the account from the mobile e-Wallet app. Follow the given points for the desktop site.

Citrus Pay Login Guide:

• Go to the official site - https://consumers.citruspay.com OR open Citrus Pay App.

• Either selects the Customer or Merchant option.

• Enter Mobile number/Email Address, Password and press orange colored Login button.

• In case of password-related help, visit Forgot password link. Contact help center for any other assistance.

Caution:
If any registered user does not make any transaction in his Citrus Wallet account for 12 months, then the account will be automatically terminated.

Official app:
Play Store: Play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.citrus.citruspay
App Store: itunes.apple.com/in/app/citrus-wallet/id889129467