Delete Kredit Bee Account - www.Kreditbee.in

Discuss how to delete KreditBee account. More details such as application process time, frequently asked questions, etc are available on its official website www.kreditbee.in.

Kreditbee, which is serving more than 20 cities at present, has Non-Banking Financial Company license from the Reserve Bank of India. Generally, this Bangalore registered venture attracts salaried professional persons most.

If personal loan applicant’s repayment credit score is good, then the platform will complete the process online in merely 15 minutes. To know the real reviews, open Google Play Store on a desktop or in android device. Search for Kreditbee App, then visit ‘Read all reviews’ section at the bottom.

How to delete KreditBee account?

You can’t terminate an account if you have recently applied for a personal loan or any application is under process.

Wait until all the processes are completed and the funds are transferred to your bank account.

The debtor will have to pay the loan amount completely along with the interest charge as well as the processing fee.

No information is available on this topic yet on its website. But it may be possible with the help of KreditBee customer care direction.

• Contact using a phone number and ask them to provide the guide about account cancellation.

• OR Compose a new mail with correct cancellation title and send it on below email address.

KreditBee customer care

• Phone number: 080 44292200, 080-61328100

• Email Address: help@kreditbee.in
    Jobs: hr@kreditbee.in

• On Social Media:
    Facebook.com/kreditbee
    Twitter.com/kreditbee

• Live chat and Fax number: no info!

Share your experience/review in this ‘KreditBee’ discussion topic.

KreditBee

Hi, @MohammedRafeeq welcome to the forum. Thanks for giving Like :heart:. Write here, if you have a problem. Otherwise, share your Kredit Bee experience.

Plz Login my account …

If you are facing the login problem then contact customer care,

Helpline: 080 44292200, 080-61328100
Send your query at help@kreditbee.in

My application couldn’t be provide…what is reason

As I said, you have to contact via the phone number or email. You can leave your message on their social media account,

image - facebook.com/kreditbee

image - twitter.com/kreditbee

@Chandan_Panda

I have done my payment from app and money got deducted but the loan has been not paid in the app. So, please kindly request my process.

@Suhas_Prince_Bjp - Contact Kredit Bee:

Helpline: 080 44292200, 080-61328100
Send your query at help@kreditbee.in

My account is not active. Please active my account. My repayment due date is 25/10/18.

As we already suggested in the above replies, contact Company via phone, email or social media.

I already contacted many times, tried three times via mail, many calls but phone not received.

@Shivraj_Singh_Bhadou Ji, this is a general discussion forum, I suggested all the possible ways that can help KreditBee customers.

Ok sir thank you for help me.

But customer care number is not active.

Hi, my name is Nelapati Vinay Kumar. I have taken 5,000 rupees. I want to repay. I am unable to repay through an app. My loan ID is KB18*********. Please, can you give account details? I have contacted and mailed you many times but no one is responding.
Thanks.

Regards,
Vinay (9100******)

If above all 3 Kredit Bee Contact method is not working for you, then send Letter to this address via post. Maybe it will work for you.

KreditBee
Ground Floor, CA Site No.1,
80 Feet Rd, HAL 2nd Stage,
Kodihalli, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560008.

Hi myself Kiran Kumar D. Already I was applied for loan still I didn’t receive any money to my account and I need your number.

Number already has been shared.

Sir, do you think those numbers work? I myself trying since a week everytime its busy. If possible make a solution to my problem by texting a reply for me. Regarding my loan I have applied the app told me to wait for a week. So I have waited now it’s been more than a week no confirmation message no approval no status gven to me! Plse help me out!

This is a public forum and all the contact information (including phone support, email, company address) given above is collected from their website.

But I have tried calling them so many times but no response. At least a connected call would help me out.