Delete Kredit Bee Account - www.Kreditbee.in

I understand your problem but I have provided all the necessary details. Send them Direct Message on social media page OR write a letter and post it to company address.

Hi Dakchesh, this is a general discussion forum and not associated with Kredit Bee site. So, we have removed some of your account related private details.

Try social media help. Send Direct Message (DM) on Facebook and Twitter page.

• Facebook.com/kreditbee
  • Twitter.com/kreditbee

Thank you!

Hello sir, my first kreditbee loan opened, but after 2 days app opens like this:

App not set up: This app is still in development mode, and you don’t have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

Now what I do? Please help me. Kreditbee customer care?

Maybe this is happening due to maintenance or any improvement work for the mobile app.

Already we have suggested many ways to contact. Try one of them.

Now, app will open or not? Please tell.

Hope, things will go back to normal. Once app related tasks completed, the app will work normally.

Meanwhile, wait for sometime. Switch off your phone and start it again. Install Kreditbee app again after uninstalling the current version.

Your KYC documents have been received and under consideration please wait for 10 business day while we reassess your profile.

This message shows every time open the application.

Hi @Bhavik_Tagariwala,
Contact them via above-mentioned methods. (Phone, email, Social Media, Send Letter company address).

I apply a lone 3/11/2018 but the amount is not disbursed in my bank account please resolve this issue.
Dhirendra Singh

My loan Repayment date 11.11.2018, but repayment option problem. Already 60/- dew penalty charge.

Please solve my problem.

Chandra Sekhar Naiya

Hello my loan was approved on yesterday. But I didn’t received the amount yet