Delete Nykaa Account - www.nykaa.com

Discuss how to delete Nykaa account. Get customer care phone number and email address details. Save your address on Nykaa.com site to make easy payment, if you are a frequent cosmetic products buyer of this brand.

After login into the account, you can do the following things. If you have recently purchased a product, select the ‘My order’ option to see it. You can update your name, email, password, date of birth and mobile number on the ‘My Profile’ page.

Have you ever pressed the heart button, located beside any product image, to buy the product later? All those items are visible in ‘My Wishlist’. Apart from this, the registered user can read a written review and confirm reward points.

Sometimes during the scheme period, some free gifts are given to the customer. Let’s say that the customer wants to return the product to the company. Then, the customer also has to return the free gift.

How to delete Nykaa account guide:

At present, there is no guidance on the company’s Nykaa.com website on this subject. But if you want, you can get help through a customer care contact number or email. Let’s know how to do this.

• Call on helpline number and tell them to close the account.

OR

• Send email on support ID. Make sure you write proper subject and details. Wait for reply. An authorized team will definitely help you.

Nykaa Customer care

• Phone number: 91 92222 01010
    (Monday to Saturday - 09:00 am to 09:00 pm)
    (Sunday 10:00 am to 06:00 pm)

• Email address: support@nykaa.com

• On social media:
    Facebook.com/mynykaa
    Twitter.com/mynykaa

• Live chat and Fax: not found!