Delete Terminix Account - www.terminix.com

Discuss how to delete Terminix account or cancel services. It is a good company with 3600+ positive review rating on ConsumerAffairs. It seems that these people have now mastered pest control.

Termite is a pest which can be seen in many places. Especially this insect is found more in the humid environment. Terminix.com also offers amazing bed bugs control service.

Nowadays, it has become a headache for people living in big cities. Termite slowly eats wood. This is not just a problem in one’s house. The garden, trees and the farm also have similar nuisance.

Well, I just wrote little words and now let’s back to the main point. I read as much as possible all those resources that available on the internet but got very little information.

Solution:

1. If you have linked Facebook account, then unlink it first.

2. Close/cancel an incomplete order, pay dues, clear notifications.

3. Check email preference section, deselect all avoidable option.

Terminix Delete Account Guide

• My Account: according to the official Terms and Condition page, a customer can deactivate account by going My Account dashboard.

• Phone: One online user David Thompson said, “See your latest bill and call the 800 number”. In addition to this, he also said that it can take up to two to four minutes.

• Email help: login into your email account, compose a new email with the subject line ‘Delete My Terminix Account’ and send it to socialsupport@terminix.com address.

Share with us, if you have better information than the above. Sharing is caring.

Terminix customer service phone number and email address detail:

• Phone number: 1844 251 2164, 1855 212 6399
    Billing: 1800-837-6464
    Commercial customer: 1877 837 6464
    Free inspection: 1877 270 7568

• Email Address: socialsupport@terminix.com
    Legal: corporateinfo@servicemaster.com

• On Social Media:
    Facebook.com/terminix
    Twitter.com/terminix

• Live chat: Visit official contact page: www.terminix.com/customer-support and check there is ‘Chat now >>’ option at the left bottom side.

• Fax number: not found!

Are you bothered by unnecessary advertising related phone calls and emails? There is no need to worry about it because there is a simple solution. Just send the query to this terminixcares@terminix.com address.

In case of finding nearest office number, please go to the official website and open the ‘Find a location’ page.

Terminix Login - www.terminix.com/my-account